Seagull Boomerang 40 kit
Kun haluat rakentaa itse perinteisen trainerin.
Laserleikatut osat nopeuttavat rakentamista. Moottoriksi esim. OS 46AX tai 55AX.
Moottorisuositus: .46-.55 tai vastaava sähkö.
Boomerang 40 kit
Seagull Boomerang 40 Airplane Kit
For some, individuality and a deep sense of satisfaction are what counts and in this respect many desire a trainer that they can build, cover, and decorate themselves and one that, as a result, stands out from the crowd. If this sounds like you then Seagulls Boomerang 40 is simply perfect. Traditional in the true sense, the Boomerang 40 is a classic design in a time-honoured size, supplied in kit form, offering all the unique benefits (such as stability, strength and positive handling) that go hand-in-hand with trainers in this class. Manufactured using accurate laser cut balsa and ply parts the kit is as complete as youll find, assembles quickly and easily, and is certain to give you that unique feeling of pride that only comes through flying a model You've built yourself. So, what are you waiting for? Choose your covering, choose your engine, choose your radio, clear that building area, and get gluing!
- Full 4-channel control with 4 servos
- Laser cut components for accurate building.
- Full hardware pack included
- Perfect for first-time builders
- An ideal entry-level trainer with docile handling qualities
- Great as a general sport aerobat for club pilots
- A blank canvas for your own color scheme
- Laser-cut ply & balsa wood parts
- High quality horns, pushrod, wheels, spinner and accessories included
- Engine mount and tank included
- Decal sheet included
- Full size plans included
- Wingspan: 1550 mm
- Length: 1245 mm
- Wing area: 4185 cm2
- Covering material
- Rec. Engine: 46/55 size nitro engine or equivalent electric motor
- Glue (epoxy & cyano)
- Rec. Radio: 4 channels