Seagull Gilmore Red Lion Racer 33cc Gas ARF
2-osainen siipi helpottaa kuljettamista ja varastointia. Nopea koota lentovalmiiksi kentällä.
Balsa/vaneri rakenne, päällystetty Oracover kalvolla.
Paljon skaala yksityiskohtia kuten lentäjä, "dummy" tähtimoottori..
Moottori: 33cc 2-tahti bensa tai 1800-3000W sähkö
Rakennusohjeet löydät tästä
Gilmore Red Lion Racer 33cc Gas ARF
Seagull Gilmore Red Lion Racer 33cc Gas ARF Airplane
The Wedell Williams No.44 air racer (to give it its correct title) was one of the stars of the US racing circuit in the early 1930s. Roscoe Turner's Gilmore Special was the third Model 44 present at the 1932 races, trimmed in red with the Gilmore Oil Company logos and race number 121 displayed on the the fuselage. Turner placed 3rd in the Bendix and Shell Dash races but returned in 1933 with a re-engined '44 to win both.
He went on to win many more and establish the aircraft as an all-time classic, and Seagull's new Gilmore Red Lion 33cc perfectly captures the machine's style and panache.
It's for your 33cc petrol or glow engine and electric power is also an option. There's a large top hatch, so maintenance and battery changes at the field are simple and convenient, while the two-piece plug-in wing means transportation and storage won't be a problem.
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood make for light weight, state of the art construction
- Eye Catching color scheme to match the Gilmore 'Red Lion' race plane
- Covered in Genuine Oracover Film Covering
- Factory Painted Fiberglass Engine Cowl with dummy radial engine
- Detailed Cockpit with Light Weight Painted Pilot figure adds scale detail
- Top Hatch design allows easy access to radio components and to the flight battery for those choosing an electric power option
- Includes durable fixed landing gear
- Superb flying characteristics with an accurate scale outline
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for quick and easy assembly, and convenient storage and transport to the flying field
- All necessary hardware included for either glow or electric power system
- Wingspan: 188 cm
- Length: 154.8 cm
- Wing Area: 61d m2
- Weight: 7 kg
- Recommended Engine size: 33cc 2-stroke Gas
- Recommended EP motor: 1800-3000W / ESC: 80-100A / 10s LiPo
- Electric power conversion: Included
- Recommended Radio: 5 channels with 6 servos