Seagull YAK-11 Reno Race 20-26cc Gas ARF
Esikuvana "Perestroika-Czcechmate" Reno raceri.
Rakenne bals/vaneria ja päällyste Oracover kalvoa.
Sisältää mekaaniset sisäänmenevät telineet.
Tämä kone ei jätä kylmäksi.
Moottori: 20-26cc 2-tahti bensa tai 1100-2000W sähkö
Rakennusohjeet löydät tästä
YAK-11 Reno Race 20-26cc Gas ARF
Seagull YAK-11 Reno Air Race ”PERESTROIKA-CZECHMATE” 20-26cc Gas ARF Airplane
If you love the sight and sound of the unlimited class racers tearing round the pylons at the annual Reno gathering in the USA then you'll adore Seagull's Yak-11. It's based on Perestroika, the machine modified from the Russian training aircraft that first flew in 1945.
Seagull's model is built using high-quality, laser-cut balsa and ply to provide an accurate scale outline including an airfoiled tail surfaces. Plug-in wings make for easy assembly at the flying field and a factory-added Oracover scheme accurately represents the racing machine's scheme.
Add a beautiful matching cowl, detailed cockpit and hand-painted pilot and you've a model that's certainly going to turn heads.
A large top hatch provides access to a very roomy interior which is perfect for those who prefer electric power. In that respect Seagull provide their usual motor mounting kit and suggest a 110-size outrunner and 8 or 9 LiPo cells, sufficient to generate some 2000 watts of power.
The model requires 9 servos (each retract has its own servo) while split flaps are fitted and will help slow the model for landing.
- Full Aerobatic Fight Capabilities
- High Quality Balsa and balsa Plywood Offer Lightweight, State-of-the-art Construction
- Accurate Scale Outline and Appearance, Including Airfoiled Tail Surfaces
- Plug-in Wing Make for Easy Assembly and Disassembly, As Well As Easy Transport To And From The Flying Field
- The Factory-Applied Oracover Covering Trim Scheme Captures the Accurate Colors of the Original YAK-11
- Highly Detailed Cockpit and Painted Fiberglass Cowl
- Hand Painted Pilot
- Extensive Hardware Package is Included
- Wingspan: 180 cm
- Length: 138.8 cm
- Wing Area: 54.9 dm2
- Weight: Aprox. 5.4 kg
- Recommended Engine size: 20-26cc 2-stroke Gas
- Recommended EP motor size: 1100-2000W / ESC: 85A / 8-9s LiPo
- Recommended radio: 7 channels with 9 servos