Seagull De Havilland Mosquito Twin 2m ARF
Balsa / vaneri rakenne
Mekaaniset sisäänmenevät telineet sisältyvät.
Toimivat navigointi valot
Skaalamaiset laipat auttavat hidastamaan laskua varten
Vakaa, hyvä lennettävä.
Moottori: 2 x .35-.45 2-tahti metanoli / 2 x 830kv sähkömoottori
Rakennusohjeet löydät tästä
De Haviland Mosquito twin ARF
Seagull De Havilland Mosquito Twin 2m ARF Airplane
This is the model on every flyer's wish list but, until now, few have dared to hope that an ARTF version of the iconic twin would be a possibility. Well, now it is thanks to Seagull's marvellous recreation of De Havilland's DH.98 Mosquito.
It sticks closely to Seagull's tradition of creating strong models with the practical perspective in mind. And there's a lot in the box too, so all you need add is your radio gear and power system - electric or i.c.
- High Quality Balsa and Balsa Plywood Offer Lightweight, state-of-the-art con struction
- Airfoiled tail surfaces
- Highly detailed cockpit
- Mechaical retractable landing gear included
- High-quality pre-painted fiberglass cowls/engine nacelles, aand landing gear pods
- The factory-applied oracover covering trim scheme captures the accurate colors of the original D.H mosquito
- Numerous scale details include machine guns in the nose, cannon ports in the chin, engine exhausts and a painted pilot figure.
- Excellent performance and stability
- Working navigation lights
- Working drop-hinge flaps add realistic looks and help to slow down landing speed
- Detachable main wings help make transportation easier
- Wingspan: 203.2 cm
- Length: 147.2 cm
- Wing area: 61.8 dm2
- Approximate flying weight: 6.2-6.4 kg
- Recommended engine size: 7.5-9cc 2-stroke (2pcs)
- Recommended EP motor size: .35-.45 size 830kv / ESC: 50A / 4s 3200mAh LiPo
- Electric Conversion: Included
- Radio system required: 8 channels with 10 servos
- Flying skill level: Intermediate/advanced