OS GT60 2-tahti bensa
O.S.Engine GT60 - 60cc 2-Stroke Airplane Gas Engine (w/o Silencer)
The GT60 is everything 50 cc fliers want in a gasoline engine: durable, efficient, easy to operate and high performance. A liner-less cylinder makes the engine light, makes it cool faster and gives better exhaust-scavenging characteristics. Plus, its throttle times make the GT60 the choice for 3D flying, delivering power when you need it.
- Quick-starting IG-02 electric ignition system uses 4-6 cell NiCds/NiMHs or 2-cell LiPos.
- Rear-mounted Walbro® carburetor is custom-designed for the GT60.
- Connecting rod features needle roller bearings at both ends.
- Angled spark plug allows easy installation in tight spaces.
- Displacement: 59.91cc
- Bore: 44.0mm
- Stroke: 39.4mm
- RPM Range: 1.600-8.000
- Output: 6hp @ 7.000 RPM
- Weight Engine: 1400 g
- Weight Ignition Module: 105 g
Suggested Propeller Size:
- 22x8 @ 7.650 RPM
- 22x10 @ 6.900 RPM
- 23x8 @ 7.000 RPM
- 24x8 @ 6.550 RPM
- 24x10 @ 6.150 RPM