JP EDF 90mm Puhallin ja 6S moottori 1750Kv
Puhallin valmistettu kokonaan alumiinista.
Tehtaalla valmiiksi tasapainoitettu.
6S (22.2V): 103A, 3.57kg, 2286w
6S (24.0V): 117A, 4.01kg, 2808w
6S (25.2V): 126A, 4.32kg, 3175w
Pituus ilman moottoria ja spinneriä: 74.12mm
Roottori: 12-lapa, 90mm
JP EDF 90mm ja 6S moottori 1750Kv
EDF Ducted Fan JP Hobby 90mm + 6s Motor 1750Kv
100% CNC aluminium JP Hobby EDF unit (shroud and rotor) for 6s.
- The V2 version offers an exceptionnal reduced gap of 0.25mm between each blade edge and the EDF shroud for more efficiency.
- Jingpin Hobby uses High grade aluminium alloy material for highest rigid structure and lightest weight.
- The shroud acts as a heat sink, removing heat from the motor. This design creates a more efficiently running motor and will provide peak performance while extending the lifespan of the motor.
- The highly rigid structure design is capable of running up to 88,000 RPM to produce extremely high efflux velocity for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Anti Blade flying out design,the Blades be safety kept in the shroud and without damage.It is the best replacement for your plastic or carbon shroud if you want to have a safety EDF fan.
- Each metal blade is precisely made of High Grade Aluminum alloy to generate jet airflow. Every blade has been tested for 8 hours of metal fatigue test as well as in the dynamic balance machine for calibration, making it bring a better and safer user experience for every RC fan.
- You could assemble our EDF system with any other motor without losing dynamic balance effect.
The motor and fan unit comes assembled and balanced from the factory.
Note: For a better motor heat dissipation, the manufacturer does not recommend the usage of the motor cone cover wiht the most powerful setups. If you decide to use it, please always make sure to check the motor temperature is not excessive after the first flights.
About the above measures : they have been read on the test bench with the intake lip on the unit. The measures have been made using a bench stabilized power source. Results may changed depening upon your equipment and situation.
Description / LiPo 6s (22.2v) 6s (24.0v) 6s (25.2v) Thrust: 3.57 kg 4.01 kg 4.32 kg Current: 103 A 117 A 126 A Power: 2286 W 2808 W 3175 W Recommended ESC: 120 A / LV 150 A / LV 150 A / LV Recommended battery: 3500mAh 40C 3500mAh 40C 3500mAh 40C
The controller should be chosen 20% over rated due to the long lasting load. LV = low voltage controler up to 6s, HV = high voltage controler above 6s. Battery should be chosen about 15/ - 1/20 of the max current for 4-3 minutes WOT. 30-40 C is appropriate.
Operating the motor outside of the specifications listed above can either damage the motor, battery or esc. It is important that these components are set up properly. Failure to do so can void the warranty. It is strongly encouraged to use a Watt Meter to test the watt and amp performance when setting up a new system. If the output is above the factory recommended specs, then it needs to be adjusted by the esc. The timing and throttle settings on the esc can help to set the appropriate levels.
- Special high grade aluminum quality
- Motor Kv: 1750
- Motor type: JP 4250-Ⅵ-1750kv (6mm axe) 12 poles (outrunner)
- Rotor: 90mm 12 blades aluminium
- External diameter: 94.5mm
- Internal diameter: 90.5mm
- Ejection diameter: nc
- Combo max thrust: 4.32kg
- Weight: 459g (combo EDF + lip + motor )
- Max efficiency: 90 %
- Recommended max. rotation speed: 75,600 RPM
- Speed Control Advanced Timing Setting: 15°
- Connections: Banana / PK 5mm (in place)
- 1x JP Hobby 6s 90mm full metal EDF unit