JP EDF 70mm + 4-6S moottori 2250Kv
Kokonaan alumiinista työstetty puhallinyksikkö, tehtaalla tasapainoitettu
6S akulla (22.2V): 76.6A, työntö 2,35kg 1700w
6S akulla (24V): 88.2A, työntö 2.76kg 2117w
Pituus ilman spinneriä ja moottoria: 58mm
EDF sisämitta: 71mm
EDF ulkomitta 75mm
Lapojen määrä: 12
Moottori tyyppi: ulko pyöriä
Moottorin halkaisija: 30mm
Akselin halkaisija: 5mm
Käytettävä akku: 4-6S LiPo
JP EDF 70mm 4-6S moottori 2250Kv
EDF Ducted Fan JP Hobby 70mm + 2250Kv 4-6s Motor (CCW)
100% CNC aluminium JP Hobby EDF unit (shroud and rotor) for 4, 5 or 6s (7s lipo possibility).
- The V2 version offers an exceptional reduced gap of 0.6mm between each blade edge and the EDF shroud for more efficiency.
- Jingpin Hobby uses High grade aluminium alloy material for highest rigid structure and lightest weight.
- The shroud acts as a heat sink, removing heat from the motor. This design creates a more efficiently running motor and will provide peak performance while extending the lifespan of the motor.
- The highly rigid structure design is capable of running up to 88,000 RPM to produce extremely high efflux velocity for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Anti Blade flying out design,the Blades be safety kept in the shroud and without damage.It is the best replacement for your plastic or carbon shroud if you want to have a safety EDF fan.
- Each metal blade is precisely made of High Grade Aluminum alloy to generate jet airflow. Every blade has been tested for 8 hours of metal fatigue test as well as in the dynamic balance machine for calibration, making it bring a better and safer user experience for every RC fan.
- You could assemble our EDF system with any other motor without losing dynamic balance effect.
The motor and fan unit comes assembled and balanced from the factory.
Description / Lipo 6s (24.0) 6s (22.2v) 6-7s (25.2v)* Thrust: 2.35 kg 2.355 kg 2.91 kg Current: 88.2 76.6 A 95.0 A Power: 2117W 1725 W 2395 W Recommended ESC: 100 A / LV 100 A / LV 120 A / HV Recommended battery: 3300Amh 40C 3300Amh 40C 4000Amh 40C
*The 7s results are given for indication. The unit did work well with this voltage but it is not guaranted by the manufacturer.
About the above measures : they have been read on the test bench with the intake lip on the unit. The 6s lipo measure was made using a 5000mAh 60 lipo. The others were made using a bench stabilized power source. Results may changed depening upon your equipment and situation.
The controller should be chosen 20% over rated due to the long lasting load. LV = low voltage controller up to 6s, HV = high voltage controller above 6s. Battery should be chosen about 15/ - 1/20 of the max current for 4-3 minutes WOT. 30-40 C is appropriate.
Operating the motor outside of the specifications listed above can either damage the motor, battery or esc. It is important that these components are set up properly. Failure to do so can void the warranty. It is strongly encouraged to use a Watt Meter to test the watt and amp performance when setting up a new system. If the output is above the factory recommended specs, then it needs to be adjusted by the esc. The timing and throttle settings on the esc can help to set the appropriate levels.
- Special high grade aluminum quality
- Motor Kv: 2250 Kv
- Motor: JP 3055-2250kv (shaft 5mm) outrunner
- Rotor: 71mm 12 blades aluminium
- External diameter: 81mm
- Ejection diameter: 64.37mm
- Combo max thrust: 2.91kg
- Weight: 7.8 oz / 225g (combo EDF + lip + motor )
- Max efficiency: 90 %
- Recommended max. rotation speed: 75 600 RPM
- Speed Control Advanced Timing Setting: 15 Degrees
- Connections: Banana / PK 4mm (in place)
- 1x JP Hobby 4-6s 70mm full metal EDF unit