Hitec HFP-30 servo programmer
HFP 30 servo programmer
The servo programmer HFP-30 (HiTEC Field Programmer) is used for programming / setting and testing of HiTEC digital servos and impresses with its ease of use. It offers numerous functions on the large, easy-to-read LCD screen.
Suitable for Hitec servos: HS-5XXX, 7XXX, HSB 9XXX and the new D-Series (except HS-59xx servos)
• Setting the mid and end points (180 ° function)
• Setting the direction of rotation (clockwise / anti-clockwise)
• Set the dead zone (electronic "Game")
• Setting the speed (power can be made slower)
• Setting the soft start (power running slowly when first turned to its neutral position)
• setting the fail-safe function
• setting the overload protection (servo is too long overload "soft", which prevents the worst case the burnout)
• Save settings or load
• reset to factory settings
Operating Voltage 4.8 - 8.4V, depending on the type of servo
A must for every Hitec servo owner!