Pilot-RC Edge 540 74" Yellow/Blue ARF
Edge tuo hymyn kasvoille.
Hybridi rakenne, hiilikuidulla vahvistettu balsa/vaneri rakenne
Päällystetty Oracover kalvolla
Sopiva moottori: 30-40cc tai vastaava sähkömoottori
Lisäksi tarvitset 5 voima servoa esim. Savox SV1270TG tai Hitec D-954SW
Edge 540 74" Yellow/Blue ARF
The Edge 540 is well known for being one of the most aggressive full size aircraft ever made.
It this latest reincarnation, Pilot-RC takes our already popular Edge 540 and Edge 540 V3 designs for the ultimate Edge, both in design and performance.
Adopting all the latest carbon infused build designs, Pilot-RC’s patented quick release systems and all the experience and know how from all our latest showstoppers, this new Edge is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
- NEW! Hybrid construction from wood and composite materials for specially reinforced fuselage and wings.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for wings and SFG.
- NEW! Patented quick assembly system for canopy. Especially useful for electric version, fast battery change!
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Easy canister installation due to open construction
- Removable wings and stabilizer
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Pull-Pull system for Rudder servo
- Cowl fits both gasoline and electric motors
- Motor: 30-40cc or equivalent electric
- Servos: 5 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per elevator half and x1 on rudder
- Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
- Model: Edge 540
- Wingspan: 74″ (1.880mm)
- Length: 65.95″ (1.675mm)
- Wing area: 1,033 “² (6,667 cm²)
- Weight: 11.66lbs (5.3kg)
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner