MULTIPLEX Cockpit SX 12
on innovatiivinen huippulaadukas lähetin vaativan harrastajan käyttöön, "Made in Germany"
Tämä radionohjausjärjestelmä tarjoaa lukuisia uusia ominaisuuksia, kuten opastava "Model Assistant" joka helpottaa ja nopeuttaa uuden lennokin säätämistä, ja moderni käyttöliittymä.
Lähetin ohjelmoidaan samalla tavalla kuin älypuhelin: erittäin yksinkertainen prosessi perustuu suurelle TFT-kosketusnäytölle, joka on selvästi luettavissa auringonvalossa.
Ergonomisesti muotoiltu Cockpit SX istuu käteen todella hyvin. Käyttäjä yltää helposti kaikille kytkimille ja säätimille irroittamatta otetta lähettimestä.
Värinäyttö 3,5" kosketusnäyttö, 320 x 240 pixeliä.
SD kortti, 200 mallin muisti
Cockpit SX kertoo selkeästi telemetriatiedot, ajastimet, ym..
Kieliversiona Englanti, Saksa tai Ranska. Sanavarasto 450kpl.
Katso esittelyvideo tästä
MULTIPLEX Cockpit SX12 M-Link
COCKPIT SX 12-channel M-LINK remote control -
so wertig than ever!
The MULTIPLEX COCKPIT SX 12 sets new standards in
the field of 12-channel transmitter.
Touch Control and Fly! - Operating as a smartphone!
Thus the COCKPIT SX 12 is very easy to program via its app icons. The new software SAFE LINK in conjunction with other numerous new software features evaluates the transmitter on. The Model Wizard guides you through a sophisticated intuitive touch concept with clear screens and many self-explanatory graphics. High clarity TFT color touch display (even in sunlight) 3.5 ", 320x240 pixels in size, with automatic day / night switching. Transmitter operating time up to 24 hours possible.
Unique in this class is the intuitive control of functions via motion sensors (position or
rotational rate sensors). For example, for camera movements, voice trigger, etc.
The COCKPIT SX 12 is ergonomically well designed. The transmitter has a very pleasant housing size and is super lightweight in the hand. Can easily be in operation all switches / sensors achieve, without taking his thumb off the stick. The Encoder assignment is individually selectable.
The ideal remote control for RC plane models, RC helicopters and RC-Copter.
The COCKPIT SX 12 is 100% developed and built in Germany. Quality Made in Germany!
TFT color touch display
clear, transflective color display 3.5 ", 320x240 pixel touch screen with meaningful symbols and large, legible numbers / letters. In sunlight without backlight read: ideal for model sports. Outdoor Installation high power conversion efficiency through automatic day / night switching. Transmitter operating time up to 24 hours possible. Screen lock activated.
Simple and extensive programming capabilities via new model wizard
Intuitive operation through a sophisticated touch concept with clear screens and many self-explanatory graphics. A comfortable model assistant with various options for Adjustment of selected via the touch screen. Easy adjustment by slider, direct input with alphanumeric keypad, +/- and buttons for fine adjustment ensure easy programming of your models.
Super comfortable memory management model
The COCKPIT SX 12 is equipped with 200 internal model memory locations that model memory are stored on the internal SD card in .xml format. A comfortable model memory management on the PC via USB mass storage is therefore easily possible.
With more than 450 words, numbers and phrases, it is one of the most advanced systems of its kind ever to be built into a hand-held transmitter.
The use of this system allows COCKPIT SX perceive 12 pilots, critical telemetry data and transmitter functions without removing your eyes from flying. The COCKPIT SX 12 tells them to, if required, the specific sensor and timer values. If it should raise an alarm, you do not look at the display, to see what's going on, the COCKPIT SX 12 it tells you.
Back channel / Telemetry
When using a telemetry-capable receiver, the actual voltage of the receiver power supply on the display of the station is displayed. Falls below an adjustable min voltage, an acoustic signal warning of a receiver battery. Without sensor the connection quality (LQI) can be displayed in% values on the transmitter display. Additional safety!
In addition, up to 8 telemetry data from the model can be displayed (depending on sensors connected to the receiver, for example, voltage, current, temperature, etc.) on the display (Application examples: engine temperature, battery driving voltage, current consumption of the drive). The storage of telemetry data For each model in place in conjunction with the optional MULTIPLEX Flight Recorder (# 8 5420). The displays and the announcements of the sensor values are freely configurable, dynamic adjustment of the ads.
Wireless teacher / pupil operation
The COCKPIT SX M-LINK 12 can be both teacher and pupil transmitter as standard. As student or teacher transmitter every L / S-capable M-LINK transmitter can be used. The optional COPILOT module (# 4 5184) is required for the teacher mode. The cockpit-SX 12 operates / S-operating with selective L. That leaves complete surrender or individually depending on the learning progress of the student, the transfer of individual control functions to the students. Only by touching the stick, the teacher can adopt the model again.
Dual Rate and Expo adjustable phase-specific isolated for 3 axes (aileron, elevator, rudder)
• Timer 1: mm: ss start / stop switch selectable, alarm function, voice output, vibration
• Timer 2: mm: ss start switch selectable, alarm function, voice output, vibration
• Timer 3: hh: mm transmitter operating time counter
• Timer 4: hh: mm time of day
future proof due to software updates
MULTIPLEX developed cockpit SX software 12 continually. You can update for free to www.multiplex-rc.de your remote control is always up to date on the MULTIPLEX Launcher.
Equipment: COCKPIT SX 12
• 4 proportional controls
• 2 rollers
• 8 switch
• 2 button
• 2 Display slide
• 6 donors by the position sensor and yaw rate sensor
• LiFe Battery 3.3V / 4000mAh
• SD card
• forward-12-channel remote control - 12 fully proportional control channels
• 32 bit processor / 4096
• 2.4 GHz M-LINK transmission secure ultra fast digital signal transmission with a real-time telemetry
• analog and digital servo mode
• IOAT antenna - Integrated radiation optimized antenna technology with extremely high range
• 3.5 "large new TFT color touch display with telemetry display and DAY / NIGHT switching, daylight REAL
• 4 specialist ball-bearing gimbals (from the PROFI TX)
• Fully equipped with all the necessary controls and switches
• voice output (D, e, F) speaker or earphone jack
• Load USB socket (transmitter battery, PC interface for firmware updates, data management
• Modern, ergonomically optimized case design
• 2.4 GHz transmission technology M-LINK integrated with SAFE-LINK
• μSD card for model storage
• Long operating time of up to 24
• operation "smartphone-like" by clear and clear menu structure
• model Wizard guides you through the programming
• Slide - function - for example PITCH CURVES by touching and dragging adjustable
• Predefined templates for nearly all common surfaces and helicopter models
application inter alia:.
SEGLER 2 FOLD
SEGLER flaps 4 + spoilers
SEGLER 6 flaps
jets (DELTA) with 2 and 4 flaps
flying wing 2 and 4 flaps
HELI 120 degrees
HELI 90 degrees
• New SAFE-LINK:
model memory selection protection by SAFE-LINK
Funktionsmodellbau: up to three models in the ongoing operation switched on the transmitter
• New GEBERZURORDNUNG selected individually
• New roller and slider indications in the display with acoustic support
• New lock screen
• Safety: Gas-Check, Transmitter battery monitor
• Intelligent Speech D / E / F
• Announcement of telemetry data, alerts, alarms and Vario signal through speakers or headphones
• Real-time data transfer
• Optional sensors (Vario, GPS, fuel, temperature, voltage, current, speed and much more)
• vibrating alarm, and "warning" LEDs for critical alarms
• Digital trims, flight phase can be switched off for Heli-Flybarlessysteme and MultiCopter
• 3 timers with voice output plus 1 time timer
(Free adjustable timer mode aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle, spoilers )
(1x total time timer, 1x engine running time, 1x transmitter operation time)
• Numerous servo settings (way limiting, reverse, neutral position) by means of Slide Technology
• Dual Rate and Expo, set separately for each flight phase
• 3 phases of flight (area)
• 4 phases of flight (helicopter)
(9 points) separated • Heli GAS and pitch curves for each flight phase adjustable
• aileron differential, adjusted separately for each flight phase
• Butterfly function
• FREE SERVO ASSIGNMENT
• Wireless teacher / pupil operation with optional COPILOT possible
(transmitter battery charge socket, PC interface for firmware updates, data management) • Multifunctional USB jack
• μSD card for model storage - 200 model memories
• model copy function
station with 12 channels, charging cable USB-A connector to USB Mini B 5-pole, plug-in closure, manual
2 rolls 2 button 2 switch (E / A / E) long, 3 switches (I / O) means,
1 switch (e / A / e) means 1 x switch (e / A) Briefly, 1 x switch (e / A / e) short
extension module MULTIgyro CSX (3 position sensors and 3 gyro sensors optionally as a
switch for telemetry, and can be used as a control element for controlling servos.