Kwik-fill fueling valve for Gasoline
The clean, safe way to fill your tank without disconnecting your fuel line from the carburetor. Perfect for models with enclosed engines. Easy to install. Comes complete with fueling probe. (Red model is for GASOLINE FUEL ONLY. Siver Anodized Model is for GLOW ONLY). 1/pkg.
Just in case you misplace yours, we offer a replacement fueling probe. This probe is specifically for Du-Bro Kwik Fill Fueling Valve #334 & #335. 1/pkg.
Recommended fuel tubing size is DU-BRO Medium (3/32" ID) Silicone (Glo) or Tygon (Gasoline).
One-Piece Valve Assembly installed into Airplane with Convenient Fueling Probe for Refueling.
- One Pre-Assembled Fueling Valve (Gasoline Fuel)
- One Fueling Probe (13339)
- One Knurled Nut w/Serrated Washer
- Overall length (front to back): 20 mm
- Mounting nut diameter (what is seen on outside of cowl): 6.35 mm
- Hole size (drilled through cowl): 9.5 mm
- Length inside cowling: 12.5 mm
- Will require drilling 9.5 mm hole for acceptance of valve assembly
- NOTE: This will ONLY work with Gasoline Fuel
- For GLOW Fueler, use 13334