Futaba T6K-V2 radio set T-FHSS R3006SB
Updated Version 2 offers 8 channels of control!
To get the most radio for your money, check out the new 6K — an easy-to-program flight system with versatile functions that include telemetry, S.Bus/S.Bus2 compatibility and 30 model memory. With Version 2 updates, it's now a better value than ever. The NEW 6K is an 8-channel system with additional telemetry functions, expanded multicopter flight modes and much more.
New in the T6K Version 2:
- Two additional channels
- Channels 7/8 are used through the R3006SB receiver's S.BUS/S.BUS2 ports
- Allow for expansions or adding accessories
- Can be assigned to any of the four switches or VR dial
- Are included in Sub Trims, End Points, Reverse, Failsafe, Servo Monitor and Trainer
- Expanded Flight Modes (Fly Mod) in multicopter programming
- Priority — toggle through five different values assigned to flight modes on an assigned channel
- Matrix — up to nine combinations using two, 3-position switches for controlling gimbals
- Vibration alerts with timer functions and Throttle Integrate
- SBS-01C current sensor and SBS-01V voltage sensor compatibleThe included R3006SB receiver has six standard PWM ports plus S.Bus and S.Bus2 ports. You can use S.Bus as the main link to your servos or a combination of the ports. The S.Bus2 port allows bi-directional communication with T-FHSS Futaba air transmitters and the use of a wide array of telemetry sensors.