Futaba R3008SB S.BUS2 T-FHSS air vastaanotin
The R3008SB receiver features bi-directional communication with a T-FHSS Air-2.4GHz Futaba transmitter using the S.BUS2 port. Using the S.BUS2 port an impressive array of telemetry sensors may be utilized. It also includes both standard PWM output ports and S.BUS output ports.
- Applicable systems: Futaba T-FHSS Air-2.4GHz system transmitters
- T-FHSS Air-2.4GHz system/S.BUS2 and S.BUS port and 8 channels for conventional system receiver
- Dual antenna diversity
- Size: 24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3 mm
- Weight: 10.1 g
- Power requirement: 4.8V to 7.4V
- Battery F/S Voltage: It sets up with a transmitter
- Extra Voltage port: 0 ～ 70V DC
* Be sure that when using ESCs regulated output the capacity of the ESC must meet your usage condition.