Titan ZG 26 EI
- Digital battery ignition with automatic advance, Hall sensor triggered.
- Runs on one single LiIon or LiPo cell.
- Hand starting is child?s play.
- Walbro pump carburettor with choke and intake trumpet.
- Compact die cast crankcase.
- Double counterbalanced crankshaft, supported in three ball bearings. Needle roller bearings in conrod.
- Very thin piston ring for minimal friction and maximum power.
The Titan ZG 26EI is based on the ZG 26SC. Zenoah engineers fitted the electronic ignition from the Titan ZG 20 to improve engine starting and idle. Also engine weight is reduced.
Fitting a tuned pipe to the Titan ZG 26SC will considerably increase the performance. The Tuned Mini Pipe #2596 is ideal when used with a 23 cm long header pipe.
Ideal power source is a LiIon cell (3,6V) having a capacity of 2,600 mAh, alternatively a 3,6V (3 cells) NiMH or NiCd battery can be used. The Micro processor can operate down to 3 volts.
Recommended propellers are the 18x6", 18x8", 17x8" and the 17x10" Fiala and the Super Silence 2 blade CF-props 18x8" Pro, 17x12" and 18x11".
Best two stroke mix is lead free normal grade petrol and Bel Ray H1R at a ratio of 1:50. You need neither starter or battery. Due to the built-in pump you can place the tank where you wish. Unlike with Methanol fuels corrosion is no problem at all.
The Titan ZG 26EI is supplied complete with ignition unit, silencer, intake tube and aluminium motor mounting plate. The battery and the ignition switch are not included.
Models of our customers
- Capacity: 25,4 cm³
- Bore: 34 mm
- Stroke: 28 mm
- Effective compression ratio: 8,8
- Power: 1,69 kW / 2,3 hp
- Torque: 1,5 Nm
- Power with tuned pipe: > 3,0 hp
- incl. engine mount: 1166 g
- and intake trumpet: 1176 g
- and ignition: 1.362 g
- and Silencer: 1.527 g