SebArt Mini Albatros L-39 90mm 6S PNP Blue Angel
Lasikuituinen maalattu runko, siivet ja peräsimet balsarakenne ja päällystetty Oracover kalvolla. Sähkötoimiset sisäänmenevät telineet ja luukut valmiiksi asennettuna. Mukana myös JP EDF 90mm puhallin ja 6S moottori, 150A säädin ja 5A UBEC.
7x micro servoa
6S 5000-5800mAh 35-50C akun
SebArt Mini Albatros L-39 90mm 6S PNP
SebArt Mini Albatros L-39 90mm Jet 1,21m + JP Hobby 90mm 6S PNP (Blue Angels)
Combo with JP Hobby 90mm full metal EDF with 6s 1750kv moto, 150A HV ESC and 5A Ubec.
Sebart fiberglass mini Albatros L-39 Jet with electric retracts, gear doors and corresponding servos and sequencer, as well as all accessories.
The Mini Albatros L-39 ARF Jet was designed by the Italian aerobatic champion, Sebastiano Silvestri. This sport jet model design is enhanced by adding the ultimate aerodynamics principals of the modern FAI pattern models and using the 15 years experience in flying jets of Sebart.... the result is outstanding!
This innovative design combined with a lightweight structure, the full composite fiberglass fuselage and all wood airframe wings and stabs, give the Mini Albatros L-39 new levels of precision and smoothness at any airspeed and flight conditions.
- Painted fiberglass fuselage
- Wings and stabilizers in balsa covered with Oracover
- Factory installed electric retract landing gearnwith doors sequencer included
- 90mm JP Hobby 100% metal EDF with 6S 1750kv motor
- Wing Span: 1215mm / 47.83in
- Length: 1460mm / 57.48in
- Wing area: 31dm² / 480 sq in
- Weight (EDF version): 3.04kg / 6.70lb (without battery)
- Flying weight (version EDF): env. 3,88kg / 8.55lb (with Lipo 5800mAh 6s)
- Weight (EDF reactor version): 3.26kg / 7.19lb (empty tank and without Lipo battery)
Note: The factory-installed electric retracts, nose gear door servos and steering servo can NOT be powered by more than 6.0V. If you intend to use HV servos for the control surfaces and use a 2S 7.4V LiPo pack, a voltage regulator will be required to prevent damage to the sequencer.
- SebArt Mini Albatros L-39 90mm Jet 1,21m
- Pre-installed electric retracts, gear doors and their 3 corresponding servos and sequencer.
- JP Hobby 90mm full metal EDF + 6S motor 1750kv
- 150A ESC
- 5A UBEC
- Minimum 6 channels radio and receiver
- 7x sub micro servos (1x rudder, 2x elevator, 2x ailerons, 2x flaps), ie: Spektrum A4030
- 5000-5800 mAh 35-50c Lipo Battery (6s)
- Lipo Battery Charger
- Estimated build time is 3 hours
EDF Ducted Fan JP Hobby 90mm + 6s Motor 1750Kv
100% CNC aluminium JP Hobby EDF unit (shroud and rotor) for 6s.
- The V2 version offers an exceptionnal reduced gap of 0.25mm between each blade edge and the EDF shroud for more efficiency.
- Jingpin Hobby uses High grade aluminium alloy material for highest rigid structure and lightest weight.
- The shroud acts as a heat sink, removing heat from the motor. This design creates a more efficiently running motor and will provide peak performance while extending the lifespan of the motor.
- The highly rigid structure design is capable of running up to 88,000 RPM to produce extremely high efflux velocity for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Anti Blade flying out design,the Blades be safety kept in the shroud and without damage.It is the best replacement for your plastic or carbon shroud if you want to have a safety EDF fan.
- Each metal blade is precisely made of High Grade Aluminum alloy to generate jet airflow. Every blade has been tested for 8 hours of metal fatigue test as well as in the dynamic balance machine for calibration, making it bring a better and safer user experience for every RC fan.
- You could assemble our EDF system with any other motor without losing dynamic balance effect.
The motor and fan unit comes assembled and balanced from the factory.
Note: For a better motor heat dissipation, the manufacturer does not recommend the usage of the motor cone cover wiht the most powerful setups. If you decide to use it, please always make sure to check the motor temperature is not excessive after the first flights.
About the above measures : they have been read on the test bench with the intake lip on the unit. The measures have been made using a bench stabilized power source. Results may changed depening upon your equipment and situation.
Description / LiPo 6s (22.2v) 6s (24.0v) 6s (25.2v) Thrust: 3.57 kg 4.01 kg 4.32 kg Current: 103 A 117 A 126 A Power: 2286 W 2808 W 3175 W Recommended ESC: 120 A / LV 150 A / LV 150 A / LV Recommended battery: 3500mAh 40C 3500mAh 40C 3500mAh 40C
The controller should be chosen 20% over rated due to the long lasting load. LV = low voltage controler up to 6s, HV = high voltage controler above 6s. Battery should be chosen about 15/ - 1/20 of the max current for 4-3 minutes WOT. 30-40 C is appropriate.
Operating the motor outside of the specifications listed above can either damage the motor, battery or esc. It is important that these components are set up properly. Failure to do so can void the warranty. It is strongly encouraged to use a Watt Meter to test the watt and amp performance when setting up a new system. If the output is above the factory recommended specs, then it needs to be adjusted by the esc. The timing and throttle settings on the esc can help to set the appropriate levels.
- Special high grade aluminum quality
- Motor Kv: 1750
- Motor type: JP 4250-Ⅵ-1750kv (5mm axe) 12 poles (outrunner)
- Rotor: 90mm 12 blades aluminium
- External diameter: 94.5mm
- Internal diameter: 90.5mm
- Ejection diameter: nc
- Combo max thrust: 4.32kg
- Weight: 459g (combo EDF + lip + motor )
- Max efficiency: 90 %
- Recommended max. rotation speed: 75,600 RPM
- Speed Control Advanced Timing Setting: 15°
- Connections: Banana / PK 5mm (in place)
- 1x JP Hobby 6s 90mm full metal EDF unit