Sebart Avanti XS 120mm Jet Combo PNP
Valmiiksi maalattu lasikuiturunko, siivet ja vakaimet päällystetty Oracoverilla. Sähkötoimiset jarruilla varustetut sisäänmenevät telineet sekä telineluukut servoineen valmiiksi asennettu. Myös JP EDF 120mm V2 puhallin ja moottori sekä 150A ESC ja 12A UBEC mukana.
6x MG mini servoa, 2x standardi servoa laipoille.
Akku: 2x 6S 5000-5800mAh
Sebart Avanti XS 120mm Jet combo (White/Blue/Green) PNP
SebArt Avanti XS 120mm Jet 1.9m + JP Hobby 120mm 12S (White/Blue/Red/Green) PNP (with retracts)
Combo with EDF 12-blades 120mm JP Hobby V2 100% metal with motor 12S 760Kv and ECS 150A + Ubec 12A
Like its little brother, the Avanti XS, with a wingspan of 1.80m and a length of 1.90m, is designed in the same way, namely a fuselage fiberglass painted after demolding, wings and stabilizers with Oracover and the electric retractable landing gear equipped with brakes, the traps, their three servos and the sequencer traps are already installed.
As the all other products of the brand, the construction and the finish are of irreproachable quality. This model is intended for a 120mm EDF turbine. Its weight in flight in EDF version equipped with a 12S 5800mAh battery (2x 6S) is 8.5kg.
- Wing Span: 1800mm / 70.86in
- Length: 1900mm / 74.80in
- 8.5kg flying weight with an EDF 120mm + battery
- All parts of the fuselage are fiber
- Wings and Stabilizer in Oracover
Included in the kit
- SebArt Avanti XS 120mm Jet 1.9m
- EDF JP Hobby 120mm 12 blades V2
- Motor 12S 760Kv
- ECS 150A brushless
- UBEC 12A
- Electric Retractable Landing Gear
- All hardware and all plastic parts needed to assemble the kit
- Cockpit and canopy
- Detailed illustrated instructions
- Radio 7 ch. minimum
- 6x MG minis servos + 2 standard servos for flaps
- Battery: 2x 6S 5000-5800mAh LiPo(EDF version)
EDF Ducted Fan JP HOBBY 120mm 12 blades + 12S Motor 760Kv
100% CNC aluminium JP Hobby EDF unit (shroud and rotor) for 12s
- Jingpin Hobby uses High grade aluminium alloy material for highest rigid structure and lightest weight.
- The shroud acts as a heat sink, removing heat from the motor. This design creates a more efficiently running motor and will provide peak performance while extending the lifespan of the motor.
- The highly rigid structure design is capable of running up to high RPM to produce extremely high efflux velocity for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Anti Blade flying out design,the Blades be safety kept in the shroud and without damage.It is the best replacement for your plastic or carbon shroud if you want to have a safety EDF fan.
- Each metal blade is precisely made of High Grade Aluminum alloy to generate jet airflow. Every blade has been tested for 8 hours of metal fatigue test as well as in the dynamic balance machine for calibration, making it bring a better and safer user experience for every RC fan.
- You could assemble our EDF system with any other motor without losing dynamic balance effect.
The motor and fan unit comes assembled and balanced from the factory.
About the above measures : they have been read on the test bench with the intake lip on the unit. The measures have been made using a bench stabilized power source. Results may changed depening upon your equipment and situation.
Description / LiPo 12s (44.4v) 12s (48.0v) Thrust: 7.5 kg 8.62 kg Current: 112 A 127 A Power: 4972 W 6096 W Recommended ESC: 120 A / HV 150 A / HV Recommended battery: 5000mAh 40C 5000mAh 40C
The controller should be chosen 20% over rated due to the long lasting load. LV = low voltage controler up to 6s, HV = high voltage controler above 6s. Battery should be chosen about 15/ - 1/20 of the max current for 4-3 minutes WOT. 30-40 C is appropriate.
Operating the motor outside of the specifications listed above can either damage the motor, battery or esc. It is important that these components are set up properly. Failure to do so can void the warranty. It is strongly encouraged to use a Watt Meter to test the watt and amp performance when setting up a new system. If the output is above the factory recommended specs, then it needs to be adjusted by the esc. The timing and throttle settings on the esc can help to set the appropriate levels.
- Special high grade aluminum quality
- Motor Kv: 760
- Motor: MT-5050-12S (8mm axle) Outrunner 12 poles
- Motor diameter: 42mm
- Motor length: 50mm
- Rotor: 120mm 12 blades aluminium
- External diameter: 123mm
- Internal diameter: 120mm
- Inlet ring diameter: 136mm (removable)
- Ejection diameter: 120 mm
- Combo max thrust: 8.62Kg
- Weight: 693g (combo EDF + lip + motor )
- Max efficiency: 90 %
- Recommended max. rotation speed: 82000
- Speed Control Advanced Timing Setting: 15° and under
- Connections: Banana / PK 5mm (in place)
- 1x JP Hobby 12s 120mm full metal EDF unit
WARNING: This turbine is delivered with the engine cover shown in the pictures. This engine cover significantly improves the flow of ejected air without this improvement can be considered an improvement in performance of the turbine. On the other hand, the engine cover significantly reduces engine ventilation and may in some cases cause it to overheat. We advise you not to use the engine cover or to check that the engine temperature is not excessive after a flight.