TWA Pilatus PC-6 Porter 40 ARF
Maalattu lasikuituinen moottorisuojus
Moottori: 40 kokoluokan metanoli
Pilatus PC-6 Porter 40 ARF 1625mm
Features The Pilatus PC-6 Porter is a single-engined Short Take-Off and Landing (STOL) utility aircraft designed by Pilatus Aircraft of Switzerland. The reliability and versatility in all weather and terrain conditions have established the reputation of the PC-6 as a rugged utility aircraft. First flown in 1959, it remains in production for over 50 years. The World Models is trying to capture the characteristics of this legendary aircraft in both Kit and ARF version and present to RC flyers.
- Top quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Hand ironed on ToughLon coverings.
- Comes with hardware package.
- Hand painted fiber glass cowling with 3D transparent template.
- Code No.: A340
- Wing Span: 1625 mm
- Wing Area: 38.2 dm2
- Flying Weight: 2500 g
- Fuselage Length: 1155 mm
- Engine Required: 40 Size Glow or Electric
- Radio Required: "Glow Power" requires 4-channel radio w/5 standard servos, 2-stroke 0.40-0.46 engine, or "Electric Power" requires 4-channel radio w/ 4 standard servos, Outrunner Motor KM37490750 w/Radial Mount Adaptor HW2340300, 40A Brushless ESC, 4 cells 14.8V 3200mAh Lipo battery and charger