Multiplex Safety Switch 12HV TwinBatt
Multiplex SAFETY SWITCH 12HV TwinBatt
MULTIPLEX SAFETY SWITCH High Voltage (HV) switch cables are the solution for the safety-conscious model pilot. The receiver battery (4 - 6 cells NiXX or LiXX 2S) is connected directly to the SAFETY SWITCH board. The switching function is assumed vibration-proof and resilient high-performance FETs and thus are characterized by very low internal resistance is very low power losses.
As an ON / OFF switching element serves a conventional mechanical slide switch. The operating status is very easy to see. If a defect in the slide switch or the connection lines occur, the electronics ensures that the last active switching state (ON / OFF) is maintained. That is, even if abvibriert the switch cable during flight, the receiver circuit remains switched on and thus the receiving system operational. With telemetry facilities M-LINK receivers consists in the TwinBatt models, the ability to monitor both receivers battery voltages at the transmitter.
• Small and light, suitable for many applications
• 2S LiPo compatible and wear-free
• total immunity to vibration modern SMD technology
• 6 or 12 A continuous load capacity
• Gold-plated, high-quality connectors and large conductor cross-sections for maximum contact security and minimal transfer resistance SAFETY-SWITCH 12HV TwinBatt (M6)
• Both switches cables also feature a built-in battery switch and can thus be used for a dual power supply. In case of failure of a battery of the second battery takes over the power supply of the receiving system.
M-LINK and SAFETY SWITCH:
The SAFETY SWITCH TwinBatt variants each have two sensor connections for the voltage sensor (# 8 5400). Thus, and after activation of the second measurement channel at the sensor a second sensor cable (# 8 5056), the two receiver battery voltages are transmitted separately to the transmitter and displayed.