Royal SX 16 telemetria lähetin
Erinomainen, monipuoleinen ja helppokäyttöinen lähetin harrastajalle.
Lähetin jossa ominaisuudet eivät lopu kesken.
Yhteensopiva kaikkien M-Link vastaanottimien kanssa.
Ohjainsauvat ovat samat kuin PROFI TX lippulaiva lähettimessä.
Saksankielinen esittelyvideo tästä
Multiplex ROYAL SX -elegance 16
The ROYAL SX 16 with voice output
The transmitter with the proven 2.4-GHz transmission technology M-LINK for the demanding hobby pilots and experts.
Many victories and titles were achieved with the ROYAL technology.
• Universal Speech freely and individually configurable
• Comprehensive adjustment and blending options for planes and helicopters models
• Minimal programming effort Various model templates for fixed-wing and helicopter models
• Free function assignment for control, switch and servos
• Up to 4 flight phases per model, with phase-specific trims and Expo setting
• 3 timers, supplementary model and transmitter operating time
• 5 function keys and two 3-D digi-adjusters for simple, user-friendly programming
• 6 menu buttons for direct access to the main menus
• plain text menu system in several national languages (DE, EN, FR)
• Ergonomically optimized case design for hand and desk station operation
• folding screen
• Digital trims Cruciform trim, flight phase
• MULTIPLEX multi (transmitter battery charge, teacher / pupil mode, PC interface for firmware updates, data management and simulator operation)
Other benefits are:
• the proven 2.4 GHz transmission technology M-LINK is integrated into the transmitter.
• The operating modes of Binding and Power Reduction for range-checking easy and comfortable activated. Setting the FAIL-SAFE positions in the receiver can from the transmitter, made by Menu.
A special feature of the ROYAL SX 16 provides the transfer of 16 fully proportional channels. Of these four pieces of additional channels. These always work with full servo travel, and are intended for special functions. In order to use the additional channels, the 16-channel receiver RX-16-DR per M-LINK is required.
Reverse channel / telemetry
When using a telemetry-capable receiver, the actual voltage of the receiver power supply on the display of the station is displayed. Falls below an adjustable min voltage, an acoustic signal warning of a receiver battery. Without sensor the connection quality (LQI) can be displayed in% values on the transmitter display. Additional safety!
In addition, up to 15 telemetry data from the model (depending on sensors connected to the receiver, such as voltage, current, temperature, etc..) To display on the display (Application examples: engine temperature, drive battery voltage, current consumption of the drive).
The handy voice output device: prompter for telemetry data and Vario tones. He links up with the radio link between telemetriefähigem receiver in the model and the remote control. No cable connection to the transmitter. This allows the prompter is completely free and can be used universally. Only a single binding is necessary.
• High-quality earphones
• adjustable volume
• Top sound quality for accurate reproduction of Vario tones for gliders
• Language: German
Open and individually configurable
• Ready to use with optimized factory setting
• Selective speech output / announcements: very easy free on PC and individually adjustable. To use our freeware MULTIPLEX Launcher with 5 typical telemetry configurations in the model, they need the USB PC cable (UNI) # 8 5149.
- manually controlled (via control function on the transmitter)
- alarm triggered time-controlled
- threshold controlled
super fast transfer
Thanks to a digital interface to the RF module a very fast, high-resolution and accurate transmission of control signals is possible. The ROYAL SX M-LINK operates with a servo cycle time of 14 ms in 12 channel mode (21 ms in the 16-channel mode) at a resolution of 12 bit (3872 steps). Switching Normal / Fast Response. If 14 ms for the servos are used to fast, the cycle time can be set to 21 ms.
If you want to use and receiver in the conventional FM technology from your inventory remains (PPM, M-PCM), is not a problem. The ROYAL SX M-LINK can therefor also on the airfield within a minute rebuilt: the 2.4 GHz RF module HFM4 M-LINK 2.4 GHz antenna can be simply through the existing FM RF module and the long transmitter telescopic antenna replaced.
Graphic LCD display
• 132x64 pixels, clear display of all information
• contrast in the set menu
• UV-resistant and anti-reflective
• Folding (tilt angle 0 ° / 20 ° / 40 °)
• Optimal viewing angle every time!
Comprehensive basic equipment located within easy reach
• 2 switches, 2-stage
• 2 switch 3-stage
• 2 switch on the side, three-stage
• 2 button, side
New precision stick units of the PROFI TX
• Ball bearings
easy to activate • ratchet or friction right or left (for gas, spoilers or pitch)
• restoring force of stick (neutralization) adjustable
• ergonomic adjustment by continuously rotating the entire billet assembly by up to 15 ° (thumb follows at hand transmitter operating the natural movement)
Clear keyboard with 11 keys
• Direct access to the 6 main menu (upper row of keys)
• selection of menu items, modifying and confirming inputs, etc. (bottom row of keys),
multifunction jack (rear)
• load transmitter battery
• Connect the teacher / pupil cable
• PC interface for data transfer (data backup, firmware update)
• PC interface for flight simulators
Two 3D digi-adjuster
• Convenient and quickly adjust
• Settings in flight changeable
• For proportional control functions
• With latching means latch and sensible
• arrangement ergonomically optimized
• Graphic trim position display on the display
• trim increment selected (0.5 - 1.5 - 2.5 - 3.5%)
• Automatically save the trim on
- off of the transmitter
- changing the model memory
- Change of flight phase (flight-phase specific trim)
transmitter battery PERMABATT + 2100 mAh installed
for extra long operating time (> 25 hrs.)
Can be retrofitted:
• Switch 2- or 3-stage or scanner in an aluminum stick top
ROYAL SX -elegance- 16-channel single transmitter, RF module 2.4 GHz M-link transmitter charging cable,
manual, transmitter battery, prompter with earphones, USB charging cable