A new type of characteristic diagram control, in conjunction with a revised compressor and combustion chamber system, enables a completely new gas acceptance and reaction capability. The engine follows the control commands of the throttle stick almost without delay! The turbine is connected to the ECU via a digital bus, all characteristics and settings of the "SE" series are stored on a memory chip on the engine side. All data and settings are retained, e.g. even after a change/exchange of the ECU! The recognition of the engine type is fully automatic. The delivery includes the ECU V6.0 Proven, very fast gas start, optional: JetCat kerosene start. The highly optimized compressor of the SE types, specially developed by us, is CNC milled "from the solid" 5-axis.
- Optimized characteristic diagram control
- JetCat Autostart
- Standard gas start, optional external JetCat kerosene starter
- JetCat ECU V6.0
- ECU with Auto-Power down function. ECU switches off automatically after cooling down process (RC system can be switched off, ECU remains ON until cooling down process is finished).
- ID chip on the turbine side for convenient JetCat compatibility.
- Operation via 2s Lipo battery. (not included)
- Low fuel consumption.
- Fast acceleration
- CFD-optimized, 5-axis milled micro compressor.
- Internal bearing lubrication with 5% oil content.
- Supplied with all accessories for installation and operation (without battery).
- Made in Germany
- 36 months warranty
Name Value Pressure ratio 2 Mass flow 0,16 Consumption Full load 240 Consumption idle 70 Weight [g] 845 Dimensions of the diameter 83 Length 243 Weight carton Dimensions of carton Exhaust gas temperature 480-730 Idle speed (1/min) 50000 Max rpm (1/min) 165000 Thrust at idle (N) 1 Thrust @ maxRpm (N) 63 Exhaust gas velocity (km/h) 1418 Exhaust gas power output (kW) 12,4 SFC @ maxRpm (kg/Nh) 0,183