JetCat SX Engines:
The JetCat P20-SX engine fits ideally into small, compact jet models which could previously only be operated with e-impellers.
Finally the sound, the power and not to forget the original "airfield atmosphere" fits.
No more compromises:
Whether single- or multi-engined, with the approximate dimensions of a cola can, the P20-SX fits perfectly into miniature jet models for hot evening jet flying. With a turbine weight of 350g, the "Minicat" is a real power gnome. From the outside in a streamlined design, its interior resembles a Swiss movement powered by kerosene.
All the proven features of the "big" JetCat have been reduced in size:
- JetCat Autostart
- Optimized characteristic diagram control
- JetCat kerosene starter
- JetCat ECU V10.0
- ECU with auto-power-down function. ECU switches off automatically after cooling down process (RC system can be switched off, ECU remains ON until cooling down process is finished).
- ID chip on the turbine side for convenient JetCat compatibility.
- Operation via 2s LiPo battery. (not included)
- CFD-optimized and 5-axis milled compressor.
- Internal bearing lubrication with 5% oil content.
- Supplied with all accessories for installation and operation (without battery).
- Made in Germany
- 36 months warranty
Name Value Pressure ratio 1,5 Mass flow 0,05 Consumption Full load 90 Consumption idle 12 Weight [g] 350 Dimensions of the diameter 60 Length 171 Weight carton 3,1 Dimensions of carton 30x40x20 Exhaust gas temperature 480-690 Idle speed (1/min) 85000 Max rpm (1/min) 245000 Thrust at idle (N) 0,3 Thrust @ maxRpm (N) 24 Exhaust gas velocity (km/h) 1674 Exhaust gas power output (kW) 5,6 SFC @ maxRpm (kg/Nh) 0,188