Futaba R7014SB HV S.BUS2 FASSTest & FASST
The R7014SB receiver features bi-directional communication with a FASSTest Futaba transmitter using the S.BUS2 port. Using the S.BUS2 port an impressive array of telemetry sensors may be utilized. It also includes both standard PWM output ports and S.BUS output ports. The R7014SB can also be switched to the FASST-Multi-ch System.
- FASSTest-2.4GHz Bidirectional Communication System
- FASST-Multi-ch 2.4GHz
- S.BUS2 / S.BUS Port and 12 Channels (+DG1,2) for Conventional System Receiver
- Applicable systems: Futaba FASSTest-2.4GHz / FASST-Multi-ch system transmitter
- FASSTest-2.4GHz system(14CH/12CH mode)
- FASST-2.4GHz system (Multi-ch mode)
- S.BUS2 and S.BUS port and Linear 12 ch +Digital 2 ch for conventional system receiver
- Dual antenna diversity
- Size: 37 x 50.2 x 15.9 mm
- Weight: 20.8 g
- Power requirement: 3.7 to 7.4V (Voltage range: 3.5 to 8.4V)
- Extra Voltage port: 0 ～ 70V DC
Battery F/S Voltage:
- FASSTest: It sets up with a transmitter
- FASST: 3.8V *The Battery F/S voltage is set for 4-cell NiCd/NiMH battery.
- Battery F/S function doesn't work properly when other type battery is used.