Futaba R7008SB S.BUS FASSTest vastaanotin
The R7008SB receiver features bi-directional communication with a FASSTest Futaba transmitter using the S.Bus2 port. Using the S.Bus2 port an impressive array of telemetry sensors may be utilized. It also includes both standard PWM output ports and S.Bus output ports.
- FASSTest-2.4GHz Bidirectional Communication System
- S.BUS2 / S.BUS Port and 8 Channels for Conventional System Receiver
- FASSTest-2.4GHz System (18CH/12CH mode)
- 8-channels for conventional system (not using the USB channels)
- Dual Antenna Diversity
- Size: 24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3 mm
- Weight: 10.9 g
- Power Requirement: 3.7-7.4V
- Voltage Range: 3.5-8.4V
- Battery F/S Voltage: It sets up in the transmitter
- Extra voltage port: Optional External Voltage Telemetry cable and CA-RWIN-700 unit can be used FPEBB0141 (0-70VDC)
* Be sure that when using ESCs regulated output the capacity of the ESC must meet your usage condition.