Freewing Avanti S PNP 80mm Punainen
Sporttinen jetti edulliseen hintaan.
Lisensioitu versio SebArt International Avatista.
Tehokas 12-lapainen sähköpuhallin 3530-1800kV moottorilla ja 100A ESC
Sisältää sähköiset telineet jotka mahdollistavat lennätyksen myös nurmi-pintaisilta kentiltä.
LED valot, irroitettavat siivet helpottavat kuljettamista.
Metalli-hampaiset servot kaikilla ohjainpinnoilla.
Paino ilman akkua: 1920g
Akkusuositus: 6S 4000-5000mAh EC5 liittimellä
Avanti S 80mm Sport Jet PNP Red
Looking for the ultimate sport jet precision performance in a sleek and affordable package? The Freewing Avanti S is perfect for you! The world’s first officially licensed foam electric Avanti, courtesy of SebArt and its titular designer, Sebastian Silvestri, the Freewing 80mm Avanti S is poised to thrill EDF pilots the world over with its sport jet styling and powerhouse performance.
It really is the best you can get it this class and here is why:
Sebart’s popular Avanti S design has distinguished itself for years in the turbine jet market. The Avanti S in a variety of sizes and powerplants has won awards in freestyle, acrobatic, sport, and other classes in competitions worldwide. Its remarkable performance and crisp handling at all speeds sets it apart as one of the most sought after sport jets in the hobby. We’re excited to bring this elite pedigree of design and performance to the foam electric class with the Freewing 80mm Avanti S.
The Freewing 80mm Avanti S recently won first place for "Best Flight" at AEF 2017, so bring an award winner into your hangar today!
Note: The canopy in some of the photos was painted blue. The actual plastic canopy is lightly tinted smoke as you can see in the other photos, with a traditional two seat foam cockpit area. Pilots can tint or paint the canopy to any shade they prefer, and detail the cockpit to the extent they prefer, before gluing the canopy on.
- Officially licensed by SebArt International, the Avanti's original designer
- Powerful 12-blade EDF with all-new 3530-1800KV out-runner motor and 100A ESC
- 115mph airspeed on stock outrunner and 6s 4000mAh battery
- Optimized ducting that eliminates the need for a cheater hole
- Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation
- Removable wings with quick disconnect plug
- LED position lights on the wingtips, dorsal spine, and ventral keel
- 1236mm wingspan and 1300mm length
- Magnetic removable nose cone with plastic cap for durability
- Split flaps
- Two seat foam cockpit and light tinted plastic canopy for customization
- Spring-hinged double nose door
- Digital Metal Gear servos on all surfaces
Wingspan 1236mm / 48.6in
Length 1300mm / 51.2in
Flying Weight 1920g(without battery)
- (Center of Gravity) 105-110mm where wing's LE meets fuselage (manual)
9g metal gear standard with 200mm lead : nose gear steering. left flap, right flap
9g metal gear standard with 500mm lead : left aileron, right aileron
9g metal gear reverse with 600mm lead (+ 300mm lead) : right elevator
9g metal gear standard 600mm lead (+ 300mm lead) : left elevator, rudder
Landing Gear Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation
Required Battery 6S 22.2V 4000mAh or 5000mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector
Required Radio 6+ Channel
Aileron, elevator, rudder, split flaps, lights: yes
Hinge Type Nylon reinforced hinges
Material EPO Foam
Skill Level Advanced
Build Time 1+ Hours
Recommended Environment Outdoor