Seagull A6M2 Zero Fighter .75-.91 ARF sisäänmenevillä telineillä
Moottorisuositus: .75-.91 2-tahti / .91-1.25 4-tahti
Sisäänmenevät telineet: sisältyy
A6M2 Zero .75-.91 ARF
Seagull A6M2 Zero Fighter .75-.91 ARF Airplane
Full-scale Zeros were intricately-constructed and incredibly agile aircraft that required months of training to fly. This Sport-Fighter version gets you to the flight line faster than with any kit and, once there, is an easy flier for anyone transitioning from a high wing trainer AND a plane that can "tear up the sky" doing aerobatics.
Soar in a piece of history today with the Sport Fighter Zero ARF.
- The specialy-designed airfoils deliver exceptionally smooth flight, instilling a higher level of confidence in pilots
- A fiberglass cowl, wheel cover and exhaust stacks, along with a clear canopy and many other details, supply impressive scale realism
- 3D computer engineering produces parts that fit with absolute precision for straight, strong assembly
- Slotted flaps provide function as well as scale appearance to maintain scale lines
- The wood is of high quality of balsa and balsa plywood and birch plywood from Russia and the laser-cutting is very well done
- A Warbird That Flies Like a Sport Model!
- Wingspan: 170 cm
- Wing area: 49.1 sq.dm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Length: 129.8 cm
- Engine: .75 - .91 2-stroke / .91-1.25 4-stroke
- Rec. Radio: 6 channels with 9 servos
- Retracts landing gear: Included
- Electric conversion: Optional