Pilot-RC Edge 540 V3 (Yellow) 37% ARF
Hiilikuituvahvisteisella rungolla ja siivillä.
Päällystetty Oracover kalvoilla.
Tarvitset 7-8kpl vähintään 20kg servoa.
Katso video tästä
107" Edge 540 V3 ARF
The Edge 540 is well known for being one of the most aggressive full size aircraft ever made. Pilot-RC’s version takes that into the model with massively powerful flying surfaces and fast responses. Contrary to most Edge’s on the market, our version has been extensively tested to assure that it is still a smooth flying plane despite its crazy side!
This is the 2.7m, 100-120cc version V3 of the Zivko Edge with slicker lines that make it look like its really travelling while still standing still, and with the included optional winglets make it really stand out from the crowd.
Motor: 80-120cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 7-8 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Included optional scale winglets, easily installed with just two screws
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering and printed colour schemes
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Carbon reinforced wing and fuselage
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position and multiple servo locations available for Rudder setup (pull pull or direct push pull)
- Model : Edge 540 V3 – 35%
- Wingspan : 2.700mm – Without winglets
- Length : 2.470mm
- Wing area : 13,195 cm²
- Weight : 12.4kg
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-preared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner